1. Length: 23.6 inch. Lightweight, Comfort and Soft to wear. Easy to detach and attach for stuff with lanyard port/hole. Like Camera, Gopro, Whistles, Flashlight, Keys, Knives, Compass, GPS, Waterproof Case, Scissors, Magnifier, Cellphone Holster, Monocular, Telescope, Business Cards, Badge, School ID, Emergency Response Device,etc.Whatever other things needs to NOT LOSE. Even as a tent line. (The length is 2.0 M After Detached.)
2. A great All-purpose Lanyard at a great price. Useful when Hunting, Hiking, Camping, Adventure, Fishing, Boating, Diving, Cycling, Surfing, Walking, Jogging, Traveling, or anywhere at Outdoors, Office, Even at Home. (Both Ends could be used to Hang things).
3. Made FOR SURVIVAL – Made from 7-strand inner core paracord, and length adjustable. Variety of potential uses allowing for you ALWAYS have the essentials for any survival situation.
4. Premium Retractable Paracord Lanyard provide good secure for your Outdoor Essentials . With the plastic snap, you could also use it as a Wrist Lanyard.
5. This rope is strong but lightweight, Pack of 3 (2* Black+1* Olive) in a poly bag. We stand behind our products. If you are not satisfied we will refund your purchase NO questions asked.
EOTW Multipurpose nylon utility rope Retractable Badge Holder Reel Key Chain with Lanyard.
– Come 3 Pack in two different colors: Black+Olive. Sized at 23.6 inches. The lanyard material is soft and durable. Very comfortable to wear. The clip has an metal Snap closure, so it will stay securely in place. Great to Wear it on your neck or wrist to free up both hands
– Allow to attach a variety of items such as keys, Camera, Gopro, Whistles, Flashlight, USB drives, Keys, Knives, Compass, Waterproof Case, Magnifier, Cellphone Holster, GPS, Monocular, Telescope, Emergency Response Device, Badge, School ID,etc. Whatever other things needs to NOT LOSE.
– Variety of potential uses to Provides Valuables security against drops. Keep track of your device against from being lost. Or just keep on hand in case of an emergency or survival need.